- Contains an average of 30% renewable content.*Renewable material may include: cellulose fiber from trees or sugar cane that are regenerated at a faster rate than they are used, starch and/or PLA that come from plants, and other naturally renewable materials.
- Reduces usage on average by 29% compared to open bins.
- Reduces plastic resin used by 30% compared to SmartStock medium-weight polystyrene cutlery.
- When used in combination with a SmartStock cutlery dispenser, reduces plastic resin by 50%.
- Natural beige color complements the sustainability message.
- Promotes source reduction.
- Is suitable for high heat foods (up to 200 degrees).
- Helps manage materials so they never enter the waste stream.
- Can help earn LEED credits
Smartstock Bioblend Spoon